postscript printers

    Date: Tue, 16 Jun 92 08:53:07 -0600
    From: s9274@srl1.LANL.GOV

    I almost hate to suggest the obvious, but have you read the section
    "Using Postscript Printers"? It has some general instructions for arbitrary
    printers which should be of some help. If you've already read this section
    and found it to be of no help, then I have no other obvious suggestions.

    John Krieger
    Westinghouse Savannah River Company

Yes, I have converted the printer to "postscript" type in the namespace.  It is
failing to "return an EOF marker". We are building a new cable and checking with
the printer manufacturer. Thanks-elton