Symbolics 3-button mouse with MacX?

	I'm using a MacIvory with a symbolics keyboard and mouse, and an
X server called MacX (the lispm server is way too slow).  I'm about
ready to go out of my gourd because MacX very cleverly maps the
"missing" middle and right mouse buttons to be the arrow keys, but the
symbolics keyboard doesn't have arrow keys, making me press symbol-[j,l]
instead.  This leads to some fairly intricate hand positions and much
swearing.

	Does anyone know how to make MacX (or any other MAC application)
understand about the symbolics 3-button mouse?

	Thanks!

		- nick