CLIM's "tracking pointer" and other questions.

Greetings,

These questions all have to do with what I can do in CLIM that I use
to do in DW.... still finding it frustrating in CLIM to do all those
things that were so familiar.  Using CLIM's TRACKING-POINTER and
DRAGGING-OUTPUT-RECORD, what happens to the click that terminates the
tracking -- does it get swallowed by the tracking macro, or if one
clicks over a presentation, does the presentation get it?  I imagine
it's the former.

Also, is there a function to determine the presence of presentations
or output records at a given point?

Finally, how can I change the mouse pointer arrow to a different glyph
or pattern in Allegro CL on Suns?

Thanks for any help.

Jeff