unrecognized HOSTS

Hi there,

I can't find that in the docs.

I know there is a way to "Forward mail for unrecognized recipients to
<host>", but is there also a way to "Forward mail for unrecognized HOSTS
to <host>"?

I would like to address mail in the usual way, but I am not on the
internet.  However, I know of a host (with which I can communicate) that
can process that mail for me...

Thanks

Vincent
Keunen Vincent                  Network Research Belgium
R&D, Software Engineer          Parc Industriel des Hauts-Sarts
keunen@nrb.be                   2e Avenue, 65
tel: +32 41 407282              B-4040 Herstal
fax: +32 41 481170              BELGIUM