Is someone going to summarize LUV92

    Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1992 10:00 EDT
    From: rsmith@cfr32.cfr.nist.gov (Richard L. Smith)

    Is someone going to summarize LUV92 for those of us who didn't go to
    this meeting?

I was taking notes on my Powerbook.  I could post them, but they're in
pretty rough form, and I don't really have any plans to clean them up.

    How does one join the Association of Lisp Users?

The details haven't been finalized yet, but that should be happening in
the next month or two and we'll announce it on the net.

    Does ALU have an email mailing list?

Not yet.