Symbolics Machine for sale

   We are selling a Symbolics 3653.  The 3653 is a 3650 cabinet that contains
3 cpu cards and 3 harddrive cards.  These cards are connected to three separate
Symbolics terminals.  So each terminal can be logically seen as its own machine
but there really is only one cabinet.  Each of the three has 9 Mbytes of memory
and a 380 Mbyte ESDI hard drive.  The system also has an Ethernet card for
attaching one of the three (which acts as the file server), to an Ethernet
network.  Through the server, each terminal may access the network.
The terminals are the standard Symbolics grayscale large screen terminals with
keyboard and mouse.  We are currently running Genera 8.0 on two of the
machines and 8.1.1 (with CLIM) on the other.  The system also includes a
Symbolics tape drive.  This system is in excellent condition and has been
under a maintenance contract since they were purchased in 1990.  We have had
very little problems with them (one of the video displays went bad and was
replaced that afternoon by a Symbolics technician).

   No reasonable offer will be refused.  Anyone interested should direct
inquiry to:

Richard Hull
Artificial Intelligence Lab
University of Central Florida