Image Processing Software

Does anyone know of an implementation of a Marr-Hildreth edge detector
for Genera, or of a common lisp implementation?  Specifically, I need a
3D version, but I can probably adapt a 2D one if necessary.  Thanks in
advance for any info about availability and/or sources of such code.

(For the curious: I am doing some work with high-resolution MRI images,
and I want to explore the tradeoffs between edge detectors and other
techniques, e.g. marching cubes, for extracting surfaces from voxels.)