trying to reach anyone at Symbolics...

Hi SLUG,

I've been trying to reach a sales rep. at Symbolics, but none of the telephone
numbers on the literature that I have are in service.  I even tried the 1-800
directory operator and there is no longer a Symbolics 800 number.  This does not
look good.  Does anyone know what is going on?  I have been out of the SLUG
EMail list group for a couple of months --in my transition from NASA/JSC to
graduate school at CU Boulder-- have I missed something important or is this
just another "restructuring"?

Can someone tell me who to call for sales in the Colorado area?

Thanks, Bryan Basham