Replacement of expressions in Zmacs buffers

    Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1992 11:16 EST
    From: sjameson@hannibal.atl.ge.com (Stephen M Jameson)

    This seems like an easy thing to write in lisp, but I don't want to take the
    time to figure out how to access Zmacs buffers programmatically.  Does anybody
    have any code for doing this or know of an existing way?

In the last release, Symbolics documented the interface between the
Conversion Tools and conversion specifications.  This seems like an
ideal use for that facility.  The Conversion Tools contain all the Zmacs
logic, and I think you supply matching and replacement criteria based on
lists.

                                                barmar