State of Symbolics

    Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1993 12:44 EST
    From: David H. Kaufman <Kaufman@RIVERSIDE.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>

    A few facts about the current state of the company:

    Symbolics has not filed for Chapter 11.

    Needless to say, these are my personal opinions.  The official company
    statements were made in a pair of Press Releases; if there's interest,
    I'll forward the Press Releases to this list.

    David Kaufman

Yes please do.  Some real information amidst all the rumors would
be helpful.

Liam M. Healy
Code 8233, Naval Research Laboratory, Washington, DC 20375-5355 USA
Telephone: 202-404-8338
Internet: Healy@space50.nrl.navy.mil
Composed on 1/14/93 14:05:52 at SPACE20 (a Symbolics 3620)