Send File revisited...

    Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1993 11:56 CST
    From: Scott_Busse@mindlink.bc.ca (Scott Busse)

    I tried the kill ring thing, which works. Thanks! But what
    does that say about the "send file" extended command. Never
    has worked?   Scott

I don't think it has, and I've had even worse trouble than you describe
with yanking (long strings anyway) from the kill ring, particularly when
using a dialup.  Aside from the obligatory lossage of portions of the
data, this has also caused my Terminal window to go into an infinite loop
of some kind, pumping out newlines to the screen forever and generally
not responding to any attempt to stop it.  Good luck.