Anybody got an images to BMP hack?

I have been hacking up a Concordia to RTF converter so that Concordia
can generate a PC Windows Help file. Its in the early stages but so far
its not too bad. What I need is a hack to write out a graphic from
concordia to BMP format. Does anyone have such a thing, or indeed any
LISP code that say, given an image makes a BMP file?

[It would be nice if someone has extended the images stuff to include
(images::find-image-file-format :bmp) for example - but I guess that's
too much to hope for!]

Any hints gratefully accepted, and of course, if anyone wants the
Concordia to RTF in return you are welcome to it. (But beware - its a
fragile hack right now - I don't have much time to work on it)

Martin Mallinson                                martin@cmt.dialnet.symbolics.com

Crimble Micro Test Inc.
5 Tomahawk Drive                                Phone: 508 667 9405
Billerica MA 01821                              Fax:   508 667 0192