Greetings and Hallucinations

    Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1993 16:01 PST
    From: "Abort, Retry, Ignore" <91638%TAYLORU@UICVM.UIC.EDU>

    Hello,

    I recently became the proud parent of a symbolics 3640.
    Is there anyone out there who has information they could share with me about
    purchasing additional hardware or software for it?
    (I'd like to install a modem and hookup a printer)

    Thanx
    Ed Smith

If you have the current Genera release (8.1.1 for a 3640), you don't need
any extra software to drive a laser printer or modem, but may be liable for
a software liscencetransfer fee.  The procedure for configuring the printer
and spooler and using modems either for dialnet or through the serial pseudonet
facility are well documented.  Do you have either the hardcopy or online documentation?

Please contact your sales representative:

Stephen Ford
(508) 287-1301