Re: Engineering numbers ..

    Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1993 13:46 EDT
    From: moeller@informatik.uni-hamburg.de (Ralf Moeller)

    Hi,

    I think we have exactly the read macros you asked for. My colleague
    Roman Cunis developed a measures package that even handles conversions
    between different units. I already convinced him to make his code
    public. However, the documentation is in German.

    Maybe he will translate it if someone would like to have the code.
    The code has been tested in Allegro CL, Symbolics CL, Macintosh CL,
    and Harlequin CL.

    Interested?

yes yes, please send the code! I think a lot of other people would be
interested too ... Does anyone know where Ralf should put this for
general use?

My German is non-existant but I can read LISP! I would be pleased to try
it out.

Martin Mallinson                                martin@cmt.dialnet.symbolics.com

Crimble Micro Test Inc.
5 Tomahawk Drive                                Phone: 508 667 9405
Billerica MA 01821                              Fax:   508 667 0192