XXP1000

Many months ago, I ask this group for any comparative experiences with NXPs
and UXs.  No one responded -- probably because no one had both.  A few weeks
ago, we got some NXPs.  In the limited time that we have used them, we have
all been very impressed with their speed, easy of installation, compatibility,
etc.  Compared to the UX boards that we have, I see no disadvantages to the
NXPs.  Qua the limited time that we have used them, I recommend them to any of
you lucky enough to be acquiring new equipment.

Jeff Barnett