Re: Of growing code and diminishing hacks...

	And another thing.  The only reason NIL == #F usually works out so well
in lisps is that the most common domain of concern is lists.  In both C
and APL, FALSE == 0 since a very common domain of concern is numbers.
Hopefully we are moving towards a programming style that is more
abstract datatype or object based, and so the primacy of lists will
diminish.  In any case, I don't want my programming language prejudging
for me what types of object should be my major concern, and compromising
its foundations to optimize for that one type.