Re: A missing function that bugs me.

---- your message ----

    Doesn't it seem to anyone else that T ought to have a function meaning
    (NOT (NULL? x))? ...

    Any ideas on names, I could live with NOT-NULL?.

I'm not sure another name is needed, but wouldn't NON-NULL? be better?

    - Jim

-------

I would certainly like to have something like that, NOT or NON
don't make a difference.

In any case I would like MUCH BETTER to stick to the
convention the nil stands for false and non null stands for true.

Sergio Mujica,
mujica@cs.ucla.edu                 ...!{sdcrdcf,ucbvax}!ucla-cs!mujica
3804 Boelter Hall,  Computer Science Department, UCLA   (213) 825-7276