Questions from a new user

Can anyone out there help? I am interested in calling foreign
language functions from T. In particular, I would like to be
able to use the graphics libraries on the Sun. My T manual
and the T Programming Languages book do not give any information
about the define-foreign special form.

While I am at it, I have also had some difficulties running
the functions in the file unix_utilities.t of the distribution.
The file loads and compiles fine but when the functions are invoked
the variable *system-xenoid* is undefined.

One final request : Does anyone have an implementation of engines
or other multiprocessing models for T?

Thanks for any and all help.

Jose Oglesby

U.S. Mail :