Re: Redefining structures

    Date:    Thu, 8 Mar 84 20:11:54 EST
    From:    Drew McDermott <Mcdermott>

    The way STYPE etc. are currently defined, if you redefine a structure
    type it is verboten to access anything built using the old definition.
    This occasionally forces me to reload a large program.  In many cases
    the structure type has not really been redefined; I just reloaded
    an old file for some reason, and redefined the structure in it.  In
    other cases the redefinition adds a slot or something to the structure.

Right.  This is a bug; I have no philosophical opposition to making
T "do the right thing".  I will try to fix this for T 2.8.