Re: modules

    A while ago, I sent a message to t-discussion suggesting that
    modules of the style used in KL0 Prolog, be included in T.
    Since then I tried to implement the suggestion as a macro,
    but since HERALD cannot be created via a macro, the implementation
    was useless.

The traditional approach to such problems is to make a preprocessor, i.e.
your own loader and compiler.  This is particularly straightforward in
Lisp.  Invent your own syntax for modules and write a compile function
which will read a module file, translate it into T, write a temp file
containing the T, and then invoke the T compiler on the temp file.
-------