I Still want INITIALIZED? !

    Date: Mon, 11 Mar 85 19:18:20 EST
    From: Larry Hunter <Hunter at YALE.ARPA>

    This is also a problem because I didn't define some of the structures
    I'm copying.  My real problem is trying to copy hash tables (from T's
    MAKE-TABLE).  These are structures of some kind...

I hope you realize that the system doesn't make any guarantee that this
is the case, and if you're depending on the implementation strategy for
tables (or any kind of datum, for that matter, whether created by T or
not!) then you are violating a data abstraction.  It may work this week,
but it's not a good habit to get into.  You really ought to be
complaining that the table abstraction doesn't support any kind of copy
operation; that would meet with more sympathy.

jonathan