[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: srt@UCLA-LOCUS
- Subject: Syntax Recognition
- From: Jonathan A Rees <JAR@MIT-MC>
- Date: Wed ,10 Jul 85 16:33:46 EDT
- Cc: t-discussion@YALE.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of Tue 2 Jul 85 16:45:24 PDT from Scott Turner <srt at UCLA-LOCUS>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 85 16:45:24 PDT
From: Scott Turner <srt at UCLA-LOCUS>
... I think a better recognition algorithm would be to have the
longest possible syntax recognized.
Maybe so, but I think this would achieve very little benefit at a very
high cost in complexity and incompatibility.