Re: Destructuring in T

    You've probably already received a load of mail on this one.
    In the T manual there is a special form called (appropriately
    enough) DESTRUCTURE that works like a destructuring LET.
    Most people I know who use T a lot employ it heavily.

    /s.a.

Thanx... but I know about (and use) DESTRUCTURE.  My query was about
DESTRUCTURING LAMBDAS, not DESTRUCTURE.  (See my reply to Chris Riesbeck.)
I think the same comments could apply to LET and DESTRUCTURE too; since
the compiler can always figure out (syntactically) which you need, why
now just let LET destructure its arguments if it needs to, and do away
(without loss of efficiency) with DESTRUCTURE?
-------