TYacc

    I would like to hear what happened to the version of Hai-Chen's
    YACC that you hacked for T.

It still exists, and is in use by myself and Dorab Patel at UCLA.
I have tried to tune it so that it runs pretty fast, but it is still
much slower than a comparable YACC parser generated in C.  I would therefore
not recommend it for anything that needs to run at high speed.  But
if you are interested I will send you a copy.

                                            Lewis
-------