[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Release notice: T version 0.54 on Vax
- To: T-Discussion at YALE
- Subject: Release notice: T version 0.54 on Vax
- From: Jonathan Rees <Rees at YALE>
- Date: Mon ,19 Apr 82 17:02:00 EDT
Just what you've all been waiting for...
- Faster startup. Now fasloads only one file, not 18.
- REM-PROPERTY (a.k.a. REM) exists. Sort of like conventional REMPROP.
- Some math functions (COS, SIN, EXP, LOG, SQRT, ...) are available.
- The VAR-MAGIC special form seems to work.
- BIND and MAP have been fixed.
- PP works on macros. (To the extent it works at all.)
- Doing a BACKTRACE inside a memory protection error, or inside a ^C
out of T code, now seems to work.