PUSH

It seems to me that a there is a "consistancy" to be maintained in the
design of list -building and -modifying functions which is much
more salient to the programmer than which argument is being operated
on.  That is that nearly in nearly all such functions (CONS, APPEND,
NCONC, etc.) the order of the arguments in the function call reflects
the order in which their contents will appear in the constructed list.
Because of this I'm not happy about the proposed design of PUSH
and still wouldn't be if the name were changed.
-------