LABELS

LABELS has first-class status in T.  The intent is to support it with
glorious grace, style, and efficiency.

The compiler has a lot of problems with it right now.  I have a lot
of things to do, and fixing LABELS is high on my list, but there are
other things I'd like to work on more.

When I suggest that one might rewrite code to make the compiler work,
I almost invriably mean this as an admission of a compiler bug, and
merely say this so that YOU can get work done now, and not have to wait
for me to get around to fixing the compiler - which I will eventually.

I'm sorry if I haven't made clear what I consider to be bugs, and what
to be features, of the T compiler.  I had thought all this was implicit.