T-Users

There is now a T-Users mailing list.  No one protested when I first
suggested the idea of its existence, so it has become an accomplished fact.

If you are a regular T user and want to hear about releases, new features,
and bug fixes as they happen, you should be on the T-Users mailing list.
Add yourself, or ask me to add you.

If you are on T-Discussion now but don't really care about all the weird
things that tend to be discussed there, only about the state of T,
please feel free to take yourself off of T-Discussion or to ask me to do
it.

Mail to the T-Users distribution list will also appear in the files
<F.T.MAIL>T-USERS.TXT on the research and ed machines.