Re: PRETTY PRINTER

    I have a paper about Dick Waters' pretty printer which someone
    might want to look at.  The code for it is online somewhere.

[RES]<C.S.ELLISP>GPRINT.LSP.

    It has received high praise from some quarters.  Features include:
    handles circular structure, PRINLEVEL and PRINLENGTH, and is
    user-extensible in a moderately clean way.

ELLISP users are quite happy with it as the default printer (at least
the ones I've talked to).  It makes a real difference having a pretty
printer as the default printer.
-------