More T Graphics

    There is now a much more device-independent and easy to use set of
graphics primitives available for T on Apollos. See file
        //gamma/yale/baldwin/graphics/gdev.doc
for complete details. The package isn't available on VAXes yet, but
this is simply because I haven't felt inspired to move it. If anyone
wants it on a VAX let me know. Send bugs, comments, enhancements, etc.
to me. Expect enhancements over the next few weeks.
-------