Calling PGM_$INVOKE from T

I'm interested in calling PGM_$INVOKE from T.  Looking in "sys.t" gave
me a general idea how to do it, but the calls in there do not involve
any arguments or streams, and I would like to pass these as well.  This
involves putting the arguments into an array of type UNIV_PTR (4 byte
ptr variables).

Has anyone done this?  If so, I'd love to see how.  Lacking that, can
anyone tell me how to do it, or give me any help at all (if only to say
that you tried it and found it impossible)?

    Scott R. Turner
    UCLA Computer Science Department
    3531 Boelter Hall, Los Angeles, CA 90024
    ARPA:  srt@UCLA-LOCUS.ARPA
    UUCP:  ...!{cepu,ihnp4,trwspp,ucbvax}!ucla-cs!srt