[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Allegro Composer on top of X/News
- To: allegro-cl@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU
- Subject: Allegro Composer on top of X/News
- From: jrc!cuno%jrcai@relay.EU.net (Cuno Duursma)
- Date: Fri, 6 Apr 90 05:43:49 EDT
- Illegal-object: Syntax error in Message-Id: value found on neat.cs.toronto.edu: Message-Id: <9004060943.AA04942@jrcai.> ^-illegal subdomain in domain
We have a problem with running common windows and
Allegro composer in the OpenWindows environment.
In the X environment no such problems appeared.
We assumed that the X11/News server could support both protocols,
and that our X11 common windows and composer should run on this, together
with the OpenWindows environment. Is this a false assumption or is
there a simple solution to this problem?
We run Open Windows version 1.0 on X11.3,
in a command tool we start Allegro Common Lisp.
After the <cl> prompt we type
which results into:
Debug: VALUE-ERROR in request 54 (last requtest was 64)
Code 1.0 [createwindow] Value 11534366
Sun sparc station 1
Open Windows version 1.0 on X11.3,
Allgro CL 3.1.beta.22 [SUN4] (6/8/89) + common windows + composer (X11