[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Dired E command
- To: bug-dired@MIT-OZ
- Subject: Dired E command
- From: AGRE@MIT-OZ
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 1984 20:12 EDT
- Mail-from: AGRE created at 9-Oct-84 20:12:44
- Resent-date: Wed 10 Oct 84 06:12:41-EDT
- Resent-from: Gail Zacharias <GZ%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA>
- Resent-to: bug-emacs@MIT-MC
I dearly wish that some public-spirited person would give Dired
a version of the E command with the LispM's Dired E semantics.
Such a command would edit the current file not in a recursive
^R but rather in another full-fledged buffer, as if you had
called up the file with ^X^F yourself.