[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Use of EMACS with INFORMER-100 terminal
- To: bug-emacs@SU-SCORE.ARPA
- Subject: Use of EMACS with INFORMER-100 terminal
- From: Paul Wickstrom <WICKSTROM@SU-SCORE.ARPA>
- Date: Wed 26 Sep 84 13:24:26-PDT
I have an INFORMER-100 portable terminal with an internal 1200 baud
modem which is supposed to emulate a VT100 or a VT52. I am using it
to access SCORE. It seems to work fine except for EMACS. I have
tried both "@terminal VT100" and "@terminal VT52" with no success.
The symptoms are:
- no clear screen
- overtyped characters
- generally impossible to use
Can you suggest a remedy or point me to someone who can? Thanks.