[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Question regarding rewiring keys within emacs
- To: emacs-hackers%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA
- Subject: Question regarding rewiring keys within emacs
- From: Sundar Narasimhan #Z#@OZ <SUNDAR%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA>
- Date: 12 Aug 1984 16:34 EDT (Sun)
I dont know if this is the correct list to send this question to, but
I couldnt find any other list more appropriate.
I have the following question regarding rewiring keys within emacs.
..^Rc: M.M Foo barâ
in one's vars file should rewire M-c to execute M-X Foo Bar.
1. How does one rewire keys such that C-X c can do this ?
2. Is there a way one can pass arguments to the function being
I'd appreciate any help. Thanks. Sundar.