[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
feature suggestion: c-X G
- To: ZVONA at MIT-OZ
- Subject: feature suggestion: c-X G
- From: David A. Moon <Moon at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Monday, 6 February 1984, 22:31-EST
- Cc: bug-zwei at MIT-OZ, bug-emacs at MIT-OZ
- In-reply-to: <ZVONA.11989699826.BABYL@MIT-OZ>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 1984 20:48 EST
c-X G puts point at the beginning of the text it snarfs into the
buffer. I often wish it would put it at the end.
When I try it, c-X G behaves consistently with c-Y. It puts point at
the end of the text, while c-U c-X G puts point at the beginning.
Maybe it was different in an older system, or is different in Emacs?