[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RRECIN for tops20
- To: BILLW @ SRI-KL
- Subject: RRECIN for tops20
- From: Leigh L. Klotz <KLOTZ @ MIT-MC>
- Date: 31 January 1984 08:58 EST
- Cc: bug-emacs @ MIT-XX, bug-teco @ MIT-XX, marty @ MIT-OZ
- In-reply-to: Msg of Mon 30 Jan 84 19:10:33-PST from William "Chops" Westfield <BILLW at SRI-KL.ARPA>
This sounds excellent. Perhaps Mike McMahon can be cajoled into giving some
advice on the matching paren problem.
Does the modified TEXTI work even if you redefine keys in EMACS, like making
alphabetic keys be bound to functions? A special example of this is auto
fill mode, which ITS handles specially so that the space key echoes until
it gets to the fill column, at which point it becomes a break character.
Please explain how we can go about modifying our monitor. I'm interested
in running it here and seeing how it affects the load, but I'll have to
get someone here to install the changed ECHOIN.