[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ADM5 terminal on EMACS
- To: bug-emacs@SU-SCORE.ARPA
- Subject: ADM5 terminal on EMACS
- From: David E.T. Foulser <FOULSER@SU-SCORE.ARPA>
- Date: Wed 14 Sep 83 12:02:19-PDT
- Cc: foulser@SU-SCORE.ARPA
EMACS recognizes the ADM3 terminal, but doesn't know about the ADM5, which
has two extra features. These features are <clear to end of line> and
<clear to end of screen>, clearly important for use of EMACS.
I'd like to know what to do so that EMACS will recognize the ADM5 as an ADM3
with these two extra features.