[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: action@SU-SCORE.ARPA
- Subject: emacs/pascal question
- From: Peter K. Rathmann <RATHMANN@SU-SCORE.ARPA>
- Date: Thu 30 Jun 83 18:57:50-PDT
- Cc: RATHMANN@SU-SCORE.ARPA
- Mail-from: RATHMANN created at 30-Jun-83 18:57:50
- Resent-date: Thu 30 Jun 83 19:26:17-PDT
- Resent-from: Mark Crispin <MRC@SU-SCORE.ARPA>
- Resent-to: BUG-EMACS@SU-SCORE.ARPA
Pascal errlist from emacs seems to have broken. Specifically
when I do a M-X compile, it pops to the exec, spits out commands which
look like they are trying to get a file compiled, but the commands are
"not confirmed". Is there a way to fix this or get around it?
Incidently, does Score have a gripe program or mailbox? Action
was about the fourth thing I tried.