[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
cli interrupts and emacs
- To: KMP@MIT-MC
- Subject: cli interrupts and emacs
- From: Patrick Sobalvarro <PGS@MIT-OZ>
- Date: Tuesday, 21 June 1983, 04:23-EDT
- Cc: BUG-ITS@MIT-MC, BUG-EMACS@MIT-MC
- In-reply-to: The message of 21 Jun 83 04:05-EDT from Kent M. Pitman <KMP at MIT-MC>
Date: 21 June 1983 04:05 EDT
From: Kent M. Pitman <KMP @ MIT-MC>
Do you use the MODLIN library? (For reasons I have never traced down, having
this loaded seems to defeat Emacs' ability to recognize the tty having been
potentially munged by superior typeout.) If you don't use the MODLIN library,
perhaps you are a new data point.
I guess I'm a loser (not a new data point, ha ha).
I do use MODLIN.