[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: DSI Damned screw infinitely?
- To: Ian@SRI-NIC.ARPA
- Subject: Re: DSI Damned screw infinitely?
- From: Rob Austein <SRA@XX.LCS.MIT.EDU>
- Date: Tue 5 Jul 88 11:05:03-EDT
- Cc: bug-emacs@SRI-NIC.ARPA
- In-reply-to: <12411418329.48.IAN@SRI-NIC.ARPA>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 88 12:17:08 PDT
From: Ian Macky <Ian@SRI-NIC.ARPA>
Can anyone illuminate this EMACS error? My x->EMACS interface
(which worked previously) started dying of this, plus an ?Internal
error at 1664
It's in TECO.MID's UUO handler (UUOH:). Are you stuffing machine code
into buffers and executing them via M(FS Real Address$/5)? And if so,
are you remembering to close the gap (1F?) first?