[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
EMACS, BABYL, and all that
- To: Rob Austein <SRA@XX.LCS.MIT.EDU>
- Subject: EMACS, BABYL, and all that
- From: "Leonard N. Foner" <FONER%OZ.AI.MIT.EDU@XX.LCS.MIT.EDU>
- Date: 23 Sep 1987 23:13 EDT (Wed)
- Cc: BUG-EMACS@AI.AI.MIT.EDU, Foner%OZ.AI.MIT.EDU@XX.LCS.MIT.EDU, "Patrick G. Sobalvarro" <PGS@AI.AI.MIT.EDU>
- In-reply-to: Msg of 23 Sep 1987 17:44-EDT from Rob Austein <SRA at XX.LCS.MIT.EDU>
I've been meaning to edit in the OZ/Babyl stuff for the last few days.
I'll probably get to it Friday or on the weekend at some point. I'm
not going to do anything about the altmode/JCL stuff, though... I
leave that to somebody else once we find out what's going on with it.