[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Emacs ver 163
- To: sra@XX.LCS.MIT.EDU
- Subject: Emacs ver 163
- From: Nandu Desai <CC.DESAI@R20.UTEXAS.EDU>
- Date: Tuesday, 31 March 1987 09:39-EST
- Resent-date: Tue 31 Mar 1987 21:59-EST
- Resent-from: SRA@XX.LCS.MIT.EDU
- Resent-to: Bug-EMACS@XX.LCS.MIT.EDU
- Sender: Nandu Desai <CC.DESAI@R20.UTEXAS.EDU>
I am presently attempting to install version 163 of emacs here at the
Research 20 at U-Texas at Austin. I tried to ftp the files in the emacs:
directory at mit-xx. After changing the config.mid file to include terminals
used here at UT, I tried to reassemble emacs. But it didn't work.
My question is this. Is it possible to install a new version of emacs
by using the emacs: directory at mit-xx alone OR is it necessary to get the
emacs tape? If the latter is true how do I go about obtaining such a tape?
I realize that I might be directing my inquiries to the wrong person.
Maybe you could guide me to the correct authorities.
We are currently running ver 162.