[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
VT100 never could keep up...
- To: "Robert L. Chase" <rlc%uvacs.cs.virginia.edu@RELAY.CS.NET>
- Subject: VT100 never could keep up...
- From: Sam Hsu <fhsu@XX.LCS.MIT.EDU>
- Date: 9 Feb 1987 09:51 EST (Mon)
- Cc: bug-emacs@MC.LCS.MIT.EDU
- In-reply-to: Msg of 8 Feb 1987 11:09-EST from Robert L. Chase <rlc%uvacs.cs.virginia.edu at RELAY.CS.NET>
One thing you can do is to load the VT100 library from your EMACS.VARS
(or EMACS.INIT). Then call "VT100 Page Mode" to setup your Emacs' ^S/^Q
like the C132 mode does. Here are examples of what you might put in
those init files:
*: m(m.mLoad Library$)VT100$
*: m(m.mVT100 Page Mode$)
m(m.mVT100 Page Mode$)
The last switch is to turn on COMND% processing.