[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Mellis@DEEP-THOUGHT.MIT.EDU
- Subject: heath terminals
- From: "Leigh L. Klotz" <KLOTZ@MC.LCS.MIT.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 6 Mar 86 21:56:32 EST
- Cc: bug-emacs@DEEP-THOUGHT.MIT.EDU
- In-reply-to: Msg of Thu 6 Mar 1986 04:21 EST from Adam G. Mellis <Mellis at DEEP-THOUGHT.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1986 04:21 EST
From: Adam G. Mellis <Mellis at DEEP-THOUGHT.MIT.EDU>
Sender: T.MELLIS at DEEP-THOUGHT.MIT.EDU
To: bug-emacs at DEEP-THOUGHT.MIT.EDU
Re: heath terminals
I'm dialing up eecs, and I set my terminal type to heath, as I'm
using kermit and an IBM pc. When in emacs, if I delete more than
one line, emacs takes a very long time (e.g. 30s) to respond.
I can supdup to oz, and use emacs there without any problems.
Any idea what the problem is? Is there anything that I should do
to give you more information?
esc esc 1200 fs ospeed esc esc
Your emacs thinks you are at 9600 baud and need padding, for some reason.