[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
terminal not getting reset
- To: "Robert L. Krawitz" <RLK%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA>
- Subject: terminal not getting reset
- From: Gail Zacharias <GZ%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA>
- Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1985 14:49 EST
- Cc: bug-emacs%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA, bug-oz%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of 20 Apr 1985 09:37-EST from Robert L. Krawitz <RLK>
When I couldn't
continue the emacs (it really managed to wedge) and had to reset it, I
couldn't reenable the paging.
In order to enable paging, you have to do TERM PAUSE COMMAND in addition
to TERM PAUSE END-OF-PAGE. As long as the bits which the EXEC calls "pause
(on) command" are off, the system will not do any kind of pausing.