[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wordstar mode for EMACS?
- To: bug-emacs@MIT-XX.ARPA
- Subject: Wordstar mode for EMACS?
- From: William "Chops" Westfield <BillW@SRI-KL.ARPA>
- Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1985 07:09:00 -0000
- Date: 17 Apr 1985 23:09-PST
- Sender: BILLW@SU-SCORE.ARPA
Well, does anyone have such a thing? (Yes, i know - please dont tell
me about running 8008 simulations on a cray and such...)
Begin forwarded message
Date: Wed 17 Apr 85 22:51:27-PST
From: Francis Colcord <L.LAF%LOTS-B@LOTS-B>
I would like to know if any one has written an Emacs initialising file which
would make emacs pretend that it is wordstar. I once knew Emacs, but have
since been using a micro running wordstar. I would like to edit files on LOTSB
using emacs, but I cannot remember all of the commands. I thought that an
initialising file would prevent me from haveing to learn Emacs again.
Please send me the file if you have it somewhere. I would really appreciate it.
End forwarded message