[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
more than one version of emacs...
- To: bug-emacs@MIT-XX.ARPA
- Subject: more than one version of emacs...
- From: William "Chops" Westfield <BillW@SU-SCORE.ARPA>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jan 1985 04:59:00 -0000
- Date: 16 Jan 1985 20:59-PST
- Sender: BILLW@SU-SCORE.ARPA
Is it possible to run more than one version of emacs on a (tops20)
systems at one time? Basically, I guess what is needed is to have
it look at some logical name other than EMACS: for all of the libraries
and things that it loads...