[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
";" in auto-fill mode.
- To: EB%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA
- Subject: ";" in auto-fill mode.
- From: Sam Hsu <FHsu@WASHINGTON.ARPA>
- Date: 23 Oct 1984 11:41 PDT (Tue)
- Cc: Bug-Emacs%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of 23 Oct 1984 08:53-PDT from EB%MIT-OZ at MIT-MC.ARPA
Perhaps there shouldn't be a comment character for text mode. Doesn't
seem necessary for text, whereas it may be good for fundamental mode
where one might be writing CMD files or whatever.
It's not that Emacs thinks it's a LISP comment; it just turns out that
the default comment begin string is ";".