[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: KMP at MIT-MC, (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- From: HIC at MIT-MC (Howard I. Cannon)
- Date: Thu, 4 Jan 79 00:25:00 GMT
- Cc: JONL at MIT-MC, RICH at MIT-AI
- Original-date: 3 JAN 1979 1925-EST
It is fairly trivial to get all of the open file objects.
I think that perhaps a STATUS frob is quite reasonable for this, but
since you need to install a new LISP for a status thing perhaps a simple
function could be written (ACTIVEFILES). As far as heuristics are concerned,
I won't put any in, but you are welcome to remove the UREAD file (et al.) from
the list of things that ACTIVEFILES returns. I will mail you a pointer to the function.